RE: WYDN...On Mediaone cable...?

No WYDN in Derry...

Travel Channel on 23
OLN on 27
Animal Planet on 77...

but....WYDN may be coming to Derry after all....I just checked and while
Travel Channel is still on 23, it's "silently" on 80 as well (not on the
up-down channel button, but pressing 80 brings me...voila...the Travel
Channel...sounds like AT&T prepping to bring WYDN to Derry?

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH