Re: WRKO

Not everyone will agree with Moe's politics but he
is an effective and entertaining talk host. I also
would prefer hearing him, not Dr. Laura's oongalagala.

What's oongalagala? According to a joke Moe often
tells, (name politician here) was campaigning for
president on an Indian reservation and he promised
them this, he promised them that and the Indians
kept saying "oongalagala" over and over. When the
speech ended, he noticed some prize bulls nearby.

"Oh, can I see your prize bulls?", he asks the
Chief.

"Sure. Just be sure you don't step in the
oongalagala."

(And as "the Dean" would say, "a horse walks into
a bar and the bartender says, 'Why the long face?'")