Re: WRKO

I was actually hoping that they would keep Moe in that slot and dump Dr.
Laura entirely or give her part of the overnight.  Moe's show was the first
thing listenable in that time slot for a long time.  The various
incarnations of Two Chicks Whining that have played out over the last few
years causes me to switch to music at 7PM

Brian

At 08:00 AM 12/18/2000 -0800, Bob Nelson...WMWM wrote:
>I was listening regularly to Moe Lauzier's "temporary"
>7-midnight shift and last Thursday he said he would
>no longer be doing it but would still be on Saturday
>mornings. Wonder who will be tomorrow, I thought.
>Fri at 7 pm Howie finished by saying "stay tuned
>for Dr. Laura...". So actually Not-a-Doctor started
>on Fri. I think she had that slot before, later
>bumped to mornings when they went to local hosts
>like The Two Chicks, Tai, and The Two Divas.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Suite 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626
+1-978-538-7575 Business Office/+1-978-538-7550 Business Fax
(800)231-8849 US & Canada Sales/(800)329-2775 US & Canada Fax
*****Visit us on the web at "www.cssinc.com"*****