Re: WRKO

Any word who the local host will be in the morning
slot? (Mike Goldman and Darlene McCarthy are on there
right now, in the 9-noon slot.)

I was listening regularly to Moe Lauzier's "temporary"
7-midnight shift and last Thursday he said he would
no longer be doing it but would still be on Saturday
mornings. Wonder who will be tomorrow, I thought.
Fri at 7 pm Howie finished by saying "stay tuned
for Dr. Laura...". So actually Not-a-Doctor started
on Fri. I think she had that slot before, later
bumped to mornings when they went to local hosts
like The Two Chicks, Tai, and The Two Divas.

I would guess Dr. Laura would be on tonight unless
the unlikely possibility of electors switching votes
results in Gore winning, then I'm sure they'd do
locally-based talk. Chances are slim of that but
who knows.