Re: new TV spots

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:26:40 -0500 "Chris Beckwith" <beckwith@ime.net>
writes:
> Can't believe that nobody else has mentioned this, but Stern just
> re-upped for
> five years with Infinity.  Word on the street is the deal is worth
> about $100
> million.
>
> Take care,
> Chris

I read in Inside Radio the other day that Stern is quoted as saying of
the negotiations that he didn't think he got what he's worth and Mel
thought he got too much.  Mel was quoted as saying 20-million people
listen to Howard every morning for free so why should I pay him?

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.