Re: CBS-TV stumbles, breaks both legs, and is run over by a bus (WAS Re: Supreme Court decision)

>         Sad to watch, I would say. I was flipping between the three
> networks, CNN, Fox news and MSNBC, and CBS was pitiful. Once again, Rather
> came on initially going in the wrong direction as to what the decision
> meant, suggesting it was not a total win for Bush, that Gore had something
> left.

The confusion was similar on CBS radio.   The anchor seemed to be
claiming that the "reverse and remand" decision still left some options
for Gore; it took about 45 minutes for the Supreme Court reporter and
the expert to help him get the point.

--RC