Re: CBS-TV stumbles, breaks both legs, and is run over by a bus (WAS Re: Supreme Court decision)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:59:03 -0500 mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:
>The slow pace left Rather on the air much more to show
> off
> his bad performance. The entire CBS operation looked like everyone
> working
> on it needed a couple vitamin pills and a jumbo coffee with extra
> caffeine.
> And I'm being kind <g>.
>
>         Is anyone else old enough to remember when CBS was the best?

I was always proud to say I worked for CBS back in the days before the
mergers,  It pains me to see what has happened to CBS in the past few
years.  I never thought I would wish for a return to the days of Larry
Tisch

DF
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.