Re: New morning anchor for WBZ-TV

At 07:13 AM 12/12/00 -0500, Chris Beckwith wrote:
>Today's Cynthia Turner's Cynopsis reports that Kerry Connolly of
>WFSB-TV/Hartford will join the CBS O&O on January 8th.
What's the INSIDE story on Suzanne Bates. Her demeanor/presence has
actually improved this year (from fair to average).
Where did she go?
BTW, It was great seeing Virginia Cha on NBC's Weekend Today a couple of
weekends ago. There is a woman with a superb future! She has an extremely
high genuineness. (Wow, my spell checker accepted that!)
Regards,
Bill Piacentini
RF / mm-wave Engineer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
(Air Defense Technology Division)
(Advanced Electromagnetic Systems) Group 108
244 Wood St.
Lexington, MA 02420-9108
Email: billpi@LL.MIT.EDU mailto:billpi@ll.mit.edu
Phone: (781) 981-4996