Re: Per-Inquiry Spots on Network News

This was the term used in prior posts.  If I'm correct,
the broadcasting outlet gets paid only if a customer
purchases the product and refers to the station as
the source of the info.  It's not a "time buy"
wherein the advertiser pays a fee for the air time.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com