Re: Univision buys Hub 66 and other USAB stations...

      Oh...well.  It was nice while it lasted.....all
4 months of it.  Boston needed a real Independent ever
since Channel 68 gave up the ghost.  I thought that
Hub66 had a good chance of replacing the void (ever
since Channel 38 went UPN) in becoming a sports
powerhouse.  This always seems to happen just as soon
as you get used to watching a particular TV station.
(Double sigh...).
      Financially, (IMHO) I do not think that Boston
market can handle yet another Spanish TV station.
We've already got WUNI/27 (UNI), WWDP/46 and WTMU/32
(Telemundo) all with excellent cable coverage taboot.
      Oh, well. C'est le vie.

-Pete

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20001207/bs/univision_deal_5.html

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001207/bs/media_univision_dc_5.html

> > -Mark

> > Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of
> Products.
> > http://shopping.yahoo.com/

=====
Peter Q. George (K1XRB)