Re: Univision buys Hub 66 and other USAB stations...

Kevin Vahey wrote:

> sigh....
>
> Funny thing is WHUB had a chance to become what WSBK once was....I suppose
> the market can support a second spanish outlet though like Channel 27 it
> will be hard to view in the Hispanic areas if the households don't have
> cable.

Didn't Univision just sell WUNI-27 to Entravision?  Maybe this was done in
anticipation of aquiring the USAB stations.  If this is the case, Channel 66
may become a full fledged Univision outlet as opposed to the secondary service
that other markets may get.

Mike Thomas