Re: Univision buys Hub 66 and other USAB stations...

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Mark Shneyder wrote:

> I am, too, a big fan of the BH hour on Sunday nights(right after
> the Sopranos on HBO). Well, I guess there always those
> much-advertised Benny tapes for $9.99...:)

Oh well....that kills all hope for a watch-able TV station here in New
York.  And I was looking forward to my Benny Hill fix down here sometime
in the near future.

Our USAB channel would have been on UHF 68.  I sort of figured Univision
was going to put Galavision on b'cast TV when I heard this.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com