Re: Univision buys Hub 66 and other USAB stations...

--- Richard Chonak <rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us> wrote:

> Will cable systems around Boston have to keep WUNI 27?

Yes. Both stations have retransmission consent agreements with local
cable companies. In addition, there will not be any duplication(simulcast)
as 27 and 66 will have different programming.

> It's too bad: the eavesdropping show "Phly" was kind of funny; and where
> else could you see dippy old Benny Hill?

I am, too, a big fan of the BH hour on Sunday nights(right after
the Sopranos on HBO). Well, I guess there always those
much-advertised Benny tapes for $9.99...:)