Re: Another thought...

Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> For those of you that agree with NBC's handiling of tonight's events,
> consider this: do you think NBC would have kept showing Titanic uninterrupted
> if Princess Diana had just been killed or JFK Jr.'s plane had just gone down?
>  I doubt it.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Dan,
I think there you hit the nail on the head. Those two stories would be breaking
news. One more chapter in this long drama is not and could easily be shown to us
in the eleven o'clock news. We all new the certification was coming and that it
was just one more step in this long boring process.  If Gore announced he was
going to quit and this mess was over I'm sure they would have broken in. But its
not and this will go on for weeks...
John