Re: It was a no-brainer for NBC, actually

Dan,
It seems to me and probably a lot of people that their is really no such thing as
breaking news in this election. This will drag on for months at this rate. The
only thing that would be breaking new short of tragedy would be one of the
candidates throwing in the towel. Anything else they could just fill us in on the
eleven or whenever. This has just shown us all that we don't really need a
president anymore. I move that we get rid of the position now and continue
trimming down the government from top to bottom! Story on the eye-opener.
John