Re: Talk radio, Talk TV

Dan, on a spree, wrote:

> North is, nevertheless, the same talk host who insisted
> on referring to Hitler as _MR_ Hitler.

It reminds me of the BBC newsreaders who (at least used to) refer to
"Dr. Castro".

Ollie's irony is apparently lost on some people.   If you do a web
search for the words "Mr. Hitler", you'll find a lot of examples of
people using the polite title in mockery.  Even that arch-rightist :-)
Pete Seeger did, when he recorded the 1942 song "Dear Mr. President".

--RC