Re: well it's the thought that counts

Well, I don't if it signals anything but
the old 'NewsRadio 88' tag was retired this week as
WCBS began calling itself NewsRadio 880.
The old NewsRadio 88 is gone because the research showed
that some people were looking for 88 on the new car radios but
couldn't find it. Kind of like that joke about helpless
Florida voters...

-Mark