Re: well it's the thought that counts

Does anyone know offhand what the numbers were in Chicago with WMAQ and
WBBM before MAQ was blown up to keep the sports format alive?

and for what it is worth, my NY friends say WINS is the Daily News and
WCBS is the Times.

But as mentioned here over the weekend the main problem Infinity has in NY
is WNEW-FM and that has to be hurting the bottom line.