Re: WDRC-FM

>Seam Smythe wrote:
<snip>
>Of course, with all the changes WCBS has made over the past year -- dumping
>some of their weather forecasters (I never understood why they just didn't
>pick this up from the TV side if they were going to do that, but I digress),
>getting rid of their popular traffic helicopter guy (Neil Bush?), now
>changing their frequency nomenclature -- it makes sense that one might think
>Mel is trying to blow it up.

        If you want to be conspiratorial, maybe the switch to 8-80 is
somehow connected with plans to move WINS from 1010. Just don't ask me how.
It's more like they got sick of finding out that people were trying to tune
them in but ended up listening to ch. 6 from Providence or Albany or
Philadelphia instead :)