Re: Unusual request

------Original Message------
From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
To: Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
Sent: November 12, 2000 8:59:08 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Unusual request

Dave - Where can I send a check?  Not much but will do whatever we
can.  I love those fundraiser stunts, etc., but I almost get saddened
to think that the poor kiddo's situation is not enough for people to
give up the GWs.  I'm real sad to hear about your nephew.  And, if you
catch any shit for posting this, I'll unsubscribe.

Bill O

I appreciate your thoughts, Actually I am not pitching for money, I am
pitching for any news/talkshow interviews/stories that any of you can do, or
if you know someone in the business elsewhere, please pass this along for
their future files.  I think the biggest thing is that virtually no one
knows about the disease and so far it has been 100% fatal.  If you want to
learn more and find a place to pledge log onto

http://www.fsma.org

Thanks

Dave Faneuf