Re: FW: Request about Web Site Feedback / Comments, WBZ

On 4 Nov 2000, at 13:51, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:56:26 -0500 brouder@juno.com writes:
> > Dick Summer used to play a song with the lyrics "One hen, two ducks,
> > three squawking geese, four limerick oysters, etc."
>
> IIRC, Dick Summer used a recording of the one hen, etc. as part of a
> running bit he did with a superhero kind of character.  I think once
> in a while listeners would call in and sing the song as well.  The
> song was to call the superhero into action.  I can not recall the name
> of the character Summer used.  This was during The Boston Sound days
> on WBZ, prior to his switch to Love N Touch.
>
> Dave

Wasn't  it Irving the Venus Flytrap.  I seemed to recall he even had
an address where you could buy the little devils.   But then again I
am getting old and the brain cells are weakening.  (:

Dan (who used to wear out the batteries listening to Dick Summer late
at night with my Woolworth Transister Radio tucked under my pillow.)