Re: FW: Request about Web Site Feedback / Comments, WBZ

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:56:26 -0500 brouder@juno.com writes:
> Dick Summer used to play a song with the lyrics "One hen, two ducks,
> three squawking geese, four limerick
> oysters, etc."

IIRC, Dick Summer used a recording of the one hen, etc. as part of a
running bit he did with a superhero kind of character.  I think once in a
while listeners would call in and sing the song as well.  The song was to
call the superhero into action.  I can not recall the name of the
character Summer used.  This was during The Boston Sound days on WBZ,
prior to his switch to Love N Touch.

Dave