Re: For more on WCLV sale....

Speaking of people with "the same name", WCLV's
Robert Conrad is _not_ the same guy who was in
"Wild Wild West". :)

And speaking of bulletin boards, I remember when
WEGQ ("Eagle 93.7") switched to WQSX ("Star 93.7").
For day or two you could see posts from disappointed
70s/80s rock fans on Eagle 93.7's site before the
board and site disappeared.