Maine TV and Bush story

Since I work in this market I'll pass on what I've been told.

The reporters from Fox and WCSH were in a Portland courtroom
yesterday.  I believe they were baby-sitting a jury in an arson case,
but I could be wrong.
Both overheard a conversation regarding Bush's arrest.  Both followed
it up (separately, of course).  It was, I am told, a case of the Fox
reporter getting it on quicker.
By the way the lawyer who broke the story is Tom
Connelly, who ran for Governor in 1998.  He admits it, but denies any
political overtones.  Right, and I've got a sure-fire investment in a
bridge over Penobscot Bay.  ;0

Dan