From: Leslie Maciel [mailto:lamaciel@att.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 5:11 AM
To: webmaster@wbz.com
Subject: Request about Web Site Feedback / Comments, WBZ

Message from: Leslie Maciel (lamaciel@att.com)
User Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows 95)
User Referer: http://www.wbz.com/now/feedback/0,1611,364,00.html
Type: website_related

	Back between 1962 and 1964 there was a contest on the radio.  You
would
play it and the caller would have to repeat it exactly to win.	It went from
1
to 10.	One hen, two ducks, three squawking geese, four limerick oysters,
etc.
I would like to know what the entire thing was.  I think I can remember up
nine, but 10 was almost impossible because the person's voice would go
faster
and become more high pitched as he said it.  Is there anyone still there
that
would remember that contest.

Leslie Maciel