Re: ratings

> > WKLB also has the longest Time Spent Listening of any FM.
>
> What will be the implications there? More attention to that format in
> the market?

I think this is typical of specialty formats.

I remember seeing (albeit a few years back) that WXKS-AM had one of the
highest TSL's.

I think it says more about the constituancy of these stations....that they
are one-dimensional...and only like one kind of music.  (!)  That there's
nothing else that interests them on the dial....

DM