Re: Chuck Igo mystery jingles

To Chuck Igo:

Someone sent me a CD with some jingle packages from TM.  The end of one
package contains the following acapella sings:  Chuck Igo, Ted Talbot,
Bob Rose, Ron B., John Carruchi, Jim Tate, J.J. Jenners, Scott Jameson,
Solid Gold Weekend.  I was wondering if you could tell me what station
they were from and when they would have been recorded?

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!