Re: Yo, Aircheck Collectors! Any help out here for a good cause?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:44:38 EDT Chuckigo@aol.com writes:

>    for those on the list unfamiliar with the AIR awards, they're
> annual radio
> get-together to recognize excellence in radio, all for the benefit
> of the
> March of Dimes. (entry fees and such go to the charity).  AIR stands
> for
> Achievement In Radio.

I wonder if the Infinity/Viacom/CBS/ARS/Westinghouse stations will
participate this year.  The last year I was there an email memo went out
on Soldiers Field Rd strongly advising employees not to participate, (a
memo that John Potter and I missed)  Only a couple of people from the
group entered.  I also know that WBCN was nominated for a number of
awards but no one from the station showed up at the luncheon.  I never
did get an explanation why

DF

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.