Re: 1510 at night?

>Chuck Igo wrote:
>
>   i was actually wondering the same thing myself last night on the ride down
>from Maine.  all the way down 95, 1510 was blastin' in.

        IIRC, the 1510 assignment somewhere roughly due north in Quebec has
been silent for years. WNRB also has benefited from elimination of the
interference since WNLC in New London was deleted a year or two ago. It's a
very clear channel nowadays. There's a 1kW night in Syracuse (if the CP for
a frequency change listed in my 1998 list is on), a 230-watt in NJ, WLAC,
and then the next nearest stations at night are 1.3 kW or less in Texas,
Colorado, and Puerto Rico. As always, WNRB's biggest problem is that WTOP
and WWKB pound in so big that it gets splash interference very close in.