Re: Infinity streaming (was: Re: Debate Coverage)

In a message dated 10/5/2000 7:36:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlaurence@mindspring.com writes:

<< It sounds like once again there's a Boston Bruins exception to the
 Infinity ban on net streaming.  Yahoo Broadcast is streaming the
 WBZ play by play of tonight's opener.  I think the NHL contract
 calls for all play-by-play broadcasts to be available online. >>

So does Major League Baseball, since I've heard Mets games at
broadcast.com, but I don't know about the NBA.

~Sean