UMass games

About mid-week, I called WXKS to try to find out what went on with the
UMass game last Saturday.  I got someone at Kiss-108, who said that WXKS-
AM is an entirely separate station.  I asked how to reach them, and she
put me on hold for a moment, then I got into a voicemail message from WXKS-
AM.  I left a message asking what happened, but so far, no one has
replied.

However, WXKS did carry yesterday's UMass game.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/