fan magazines of the 50s

Do any of you nice folks have copies of any Radio/TV Mirror or Song Hits
magazines from the 1950s and early 60s?  Some of the editions were
regional, and they included features about New England radio
personalities.  Basically,  I am trying to find out which New England
personalities were considered well-known enough to make the national
magazines.  If you do have any of these fan magazines, I don't need the
magazine itself-- I just need to know who was in it, and what issue it
was.  For example, I have a few issues that featured articles about Louise
Morgan, Gus Saunders, Priscilla Fortescue, Stan Richards, Nelson Bragg, the
Hayloft Jamboree, Big Brother Bob Emery, and Ed Penney.  I am sure there
were many others, and I would love to know who was selected.  (I also have
a  mid August 1952 issue of New England TV Guide with a feature about Dick
Tucker, and it alludes to other local radio personalities besides him who
were on TV in the early 50s, but I have not found many other articles about
announcers in any of the regional TV Guides I have...)