Re: 95.5 WCLZ dropping music?

The idea was just speculation on my part.  WLOB-FM comes in very well in the
Bath/Brunswick area and actually covers Greater Portland as well as WCLZ.

The best move would be to hook up 95.5 in Topsham and 95.9 in Saco.  That
combination would cover southern Maine well.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/23/00 12:03:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,