Re: WBZ production and clock change

>it was written--
> > Also, the afternoon news (not sure about mid-day) is running on a
> > 30-minute clock -- both used to run an hour clock.  Features seem to
> > be the same, from the little time I listened today.

Umm, well yes and no.  For a long time, the mid day and afternoon anchors
have worked in 30 minute shifts, such that, for example,  Anthony does a
half hour and then Dianne does a half hour.  The top stories and most
everything else seem to re-cycle every half hour, although some of the
features are in fixed positions-- business news at 25 past, for example, or
"LaPierre on the Loose" at 11 or 12 past the hour.

Btw, when was the last time a local station like WBZ or WRKO did an
editorial?  I used to hear lots of them when I was growing up, but in
recent times, it seems they have fallen out of fashion.