Re: WBZ production and clock change

<<On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:01:34 -0400, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> Umm, well yes and no.  For a long time, the mid day and afternoon anchors
> have worked in 30 minute shifts, such that, for example,  Anthony does a
> half hour and then Dianne does a half hour.

Right.  This was a remnant of the evolution of the station's format;
the morning news always used a half-hour clock because that's what the
morning-show clock was under the old format.  The other remnant of the
old format was the ``News Hour at Noon'' -- and I haven't listened to
see if they still do that.

-GAWollman