Re: UMass football

Well, if you live in Brooklyn, southern Queens, southern
Manhattan or not-too-far northern New Jersey, you have
WNSW. If you live in Nassau County and parts of Brooklyn
and Queens, you have WLUX and WHLI/WGSM. (Well you have
WHLI during the day anyhow.) If you live in Rockland or
Westchester or Bergen counties or the Bronx, you have
WVNJ (daytime anyhow--at night, you'd better be in
western Rockland county or be right near Oakland
Township or you'd better have a damned good radio and
not be inside of a high-rise). And in Morris county, you
have WMTR. There, doesn't that make it simple? If you
drive around the metro New York area, that's probably
more AM presets than are on most car radios.

BTW, at night around here, forget WXKS (AM) unless you
are in Everett or a few other places very nearby. Yeah,
we've also got WJDA, WESX, WCCM, and WPLM-FM, but 'PLM
(a rimshot in most of the area) is not a nostalgia
station in my book; it's an AC.