Re: TV ad

Is WMWX owned by Clear Channel?  If so, my guess is that the station will bring
in the "Kiss-FM" CHR format that they're rolling out across the country.  If
WMWX is not a Clear Channel station, they could run into some problems.  CC has
trademarked the "Kiss" moniker, and they could slap a C&D on WMWX if the station
is not part of the family.

Mike Thomas