Re: UMass football

In a message dated 9/20/2000 12:30:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< There is no explanation of why WXKS did not carry last Saturday's game.

I'm just guessing here, but I imagine it might be because no one in the FM
studio could find out how to operate the AM console which, from what someone
told me at one point, is tucked away in the corner of the FM air studio
nowadays. I wonder if this is still true. (I imagine it would be, especially
since 94.5 was scheduled to move in there, right?) A lot of times when games
were aired, Hank Morse, the OM for 1430, would find himself in there running
the board.

-Sean