Re: Wgan letting voters decide programming?

------Original Message------
From: Dib9@aol.com
Sent: September 17, 2000 8:29:03 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Wgan letting voters decide programming?

>In this case, all the shows involved are national shows >received by
>satellite.  None of the people actually work in the building so >there is
no
>personal interaction with the talent.

It doesn't matter to me whether the show is nationally syndicated or not, If
management does not have what it takes to make a decision and implement
changes in a straightforward manner without trying to blame someone else, or
in this case the listeners themselves, then they have no business being in a
management position!

df

I am not responding from my regular email address so please don't hit reply.