Re: a question for tape/aircheck traders

I'll add,

I like to revisit those stations now and then that I loved listening to
in days gone by... I grew up on large doses of WLLH 1400 and WRKO 680
during the Top 40 salad days in the later 60s and through the 70s. I get
a kick on listening to personalities, _some_ of which are Dale
Dorman/Bill Rossi, Jack Peterson, Daniel T. Guy, Mike Baltoumas (Mike
Burns now), JJ Wright, The Exciting Mike Addams and many, many more from
back in the day. I don't dwell on the days 24/7, but it's a treat to
hear those broadcasts now and again!

Ron Gitschier
ex: Lowell, MA
Jacksonville, FL