Re: Richard M. Fairbanks, RIP????

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:33:39 -0400 Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
writes:
> it was said--
> >I saw the item too, and I was going to ask you. If you
> >know what city in Florida in which he lived/lives, you
> >can call the newspaper there and ask if they've run an
> >obit recently. Sounds like a lot of effort.
>
> Well, just so that nobody has to re-invent the wheel, I searched the
>
> archives of the Orlando Sentinel, Miami Herald, Ft. Lauderdale Sun,
> and
> Palm Beach Post-- there were stories about his stations being sold
> in 1998,
> but nothing about his death.  Anybody got an idea what city he might
> have
> lived in?

Unfortunately I already deleted the original posting from Scott, but it
was prior to 8/10/00 since that is when I responded to him off list.

I believe Mr. Fairbanks lived on one of the Florida Key's, I'm not
certain it was a long time ago.

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.