Re: Richard M. Fairbanks, RIP????

it was said--
>I saw the item too, and I was going to ask you. If you
>know what city in Florida in which he lived/lives, you
>can call the newspaper there and ask if they've run an
>obit recently. Sounds like a lot of effort.

Well, just so that nobody has to re-invent the wheel, I searched the
archives of the Orlando Sentinel, Miami Herald, Ft. Lauderdale Sun, and
Palm Beach Post-- there were stories about his stations being sold in 1998,
but nothing about his death.  Anybody got an idea what city he might have
lived in?