FCC actions apparently confirm WMEX's application for full time

Contrary to what somebody posted here last week, the FCC
has been publishing its daily summaries of broadcast
applications and actions more-or-less without
interruption all year. It's updates to the public
database--particularly the public AM database--that were
stopped in February and still haven't been resumed.

Today's actions show that WMEX has finally received a
license to cover its power increase. (Well it was a
license to cover _something_; the report doesn't say
what, but as far as I know, the application for a
license to cover the power increase was the only open
app for a license to cover that the station had on
file.) The FCC also accepted for filing--or so it seems--
the station's application for full-time service. It was
simply listed as an application for a minor change to a
licensed facility and the action date was a week after
the grant date for the license to cover.

A change in station class, hours of operation, and the
addition of another TX site is a _minor_ mod??? I think
it is under current rules, but it does raise the
question of what a _major_ mod would be. I think a
change of COL is a major mod, but is there anything else?

BTW Langer Broadcasting also filed for CPs for three TV
translators in the Florida Keys. Alex Langer's address
is listed as Cudjoe Key, FL. The street address is given
as Captain Kidd Lane. Does that make him the only fully
licensed pirate broadcaster in the FCC's database?