Re: WOR stops Rambling with Gambling

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:31:38 -0400 "Don MacMillan"
<dmacmillan@mailandnews.com> writes:

> In recent years I have heard people say that The most recent John
> Gambling (the 3rd one) wasn't really qualified for the job....or as
talented
> as his dad was.

And he knew it.  I met him in the early seventies at WTBU/Boston
University.  He was the PD of 'TBU.  We had a long conversation then, and
he had absolutely no intention of taking over his father's job... stated
repeatedly that he would never do it, as it was not the kind of radio he
had interest in.  Times change!

-Rick Kelly

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.