Re: the language watch continues

tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<< When I reported the GWB story
 the anger and reaction was the focus of my interest, not the fact the GWB
 didn't know, but the fact that he lost his cool and got angry I think
 speaks volumes, at least to me.

Valid point, but that is not how the story was played in most media reports.
Bradley and McCain certainly handled the situation better, but they also had
the advance warning of seeing Bush get caught.

I don't like Hiller's approach on this.  Reporters should report news, not
try to make it.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine