Re: the language watch continues

Very scary.  Where do things like this stop?  And some of you wonder why I
rail against the lack of free speech in Canada?

Lots of people would like to see such limits on free speech in this country.
We are fortunate to have a written constitution that provides some protection
from such people.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/5/00 12:03:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,