Re: the language watch continues

In a message dated 9/5/00 12:58:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
terry_wood@prodigy.net writes:

<< Dan it was and I don't think that it should be bleeped anymore then our
 friend Stern is bleeped.  He said it now he should have it out there for all
 to hear.  Over and Over and Over.  Same if Gore said it too. >>

Agreed.  I might bleep the word in a non-news contest, but as part of a news
story about a Presidential candidate it should be broadcast.

On a political note: I do not see this hurting W.  The average person thinks
most reporters are assholes.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine