Re: Boston's "Original" Oldies Station?

Norm Rosen wrote:

>I think what they are saying ... is to imply more
>that the songs that they have in rotation were
>"original hits" ... and more of what let's say
>WRKO, and WMEX were playing during the 60's and
>seventies.

Except last night on "Thursday Night Countdown" for
this week in 1970, the played the LOOOONG version of
"25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago.  WRKO played the single
version, I was a board op and I own the actual single
they played on the air - cue burns and all.

Isn't there an "Oldies Consultant" who knows the
difference?

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net