good grief

I am without computer access for some 36 hours  ( kind of hard on AutoTrain)
and come back to this...

I guess in the end I don't mind trading prospects....but it is what you get
in returns that matters.

Maybe Mike Gimbel can do this better, but it appears overall The Yankees got
a lot more than for what the gave up than we did.... ( one silver
lining..... ex Cubs have a track record in the post season)

But it does make my ongoing fear of the this season seem true, that

1  They are distracted by the new ballpark project

2  The feel they have to make a serious run to push it through

Next 10 at home, hopefully by the night of the 11th, we will have made up
ground in both races. It is imperative they start their death struggle with
the Indians no worse than one back)