Fw: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/28:

>Scott wrote...

<Up in Lowell, WCAP (980) is fighting a $1,500 fine from OSHA.  The
>Lowell Sun reports the station was cited for blocked emergency exits
>and the use of flexible electrical wiring in spaces under floors and
>behind walls where more permanent wiring is supposed to go.  WCAP
>owner Maurice Cohen tells the paper the OSHA investigation was spurred
>by a disgruntled ex-employee, to which NERW can only say, "Wasn't this
>one!"  (Anyway, we never had any trouble finding the way to the
>emergency exit -- it was just out back behind the 1936-vintage
>refrigerator and the transcription lathe!)

When I read the article I wondered if anyone would think it was me and I
discounted that as just being paranoid, until a friend of mine came into
the laundromat yesterday and said that was his first thought. Let me
assure everyone it was not me.  If I read the article correctly and from
what I know of the situation the culprit is not an ex-employee.

BTW the emergency exit is still out back behind the 1936-vintage
refrigerator that still works!

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.